Saturday, April 24, 2010

Reading Mr. Brown Can Moo by Dr. Seuss

Dear Hannah,

When we moved to our new home back in December, the tree in the front yard had no leaves. Now that it is spring, it is covered with green leaves but I never imagined it could be a fruit tree. Today you picked a fuzzy, green ball off the tree and asked what it was? After carefully looking at it, your daddy and I think it must be an apricot tree. We will have so much fun picking the apricots and making jam when they are ripe. Our backyard has an orange tree too! We are lucky to have *free* California fruit growing at our new home! I have had so much fun homeschooling you and Sarah in Kindergarten this year. I am so amazed at how well of a little reader you have become! I made a little video of you reading that I hope you will enjoy watching! :) I love you.

Love, Mommy

2 comments:

  1. What a cute video! She is doing a great job. Go Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing reader! so neat Hannah!

    ReplyDelete