Friday, June 25, 2010

Cordova Christian Camp and VBS!

Dear Snow Kids,
Last week, Sarah & Hannah and your cousin Tristan had so much fun at our church's version of Vacation Bible School- called Cordova Christian Camp. It sure was quiet at home without the older ones. You were there from 8:30-3:30. You were introduced to the robot Reflektor who helped you learn to reflect God's glory. You learned about being a transformer and going from bad to good. On Tuesday, you learned about being a redeemer and fixing things that are broken. Wednesday, the theme was truth-teller. Thursday police officers came and did a demonstration and you learned how to be helpers. Friday was a water day and you had so much fun! I wish I could have been a "staff" for your first week of camp. I know you were in good hands though and that you had a lot of fun. This week, you joined your friend, Marcelyn, that you know from your homeschool choir and attended her VBS from 6:30-8:30. Even Joshua and Julia were able to go! Their teachers said they were so good. They said, bye bye mommy when I dropped them off and didn't cry at all. I'm so glad you had a fun week learning about heroes and a bible story about a boy and a fish. Hannah and Sarah learned a memory verse and I have it on a little video clip that I will post. I am so blessed to have you four children. I pray you will grow up always loving God and serving him. I love you.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment