Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sugar & Spice and Everything Nice- that's what Little Girls Are Made Of!



Dear Sweet Julia,
We made homemade scones for breakfast for the first time this week. You had a lot of fun helping your big sisters mix the batter. Afterwards, you climbed up on the kitchen chair, leaned on the counter to get the sugar. When I found you, your chubby little hand was in the sugar container and you were having the time of your life eating it! Sugar was everywhere. It was a mess but I was reminded of the poem- What Are Little Girls Made Of? Sugar and Spice and everything nice. You are a sweet girl and are completely different from your twin brother. Your favorite things are shoes, purses, lipstick, baby dolls and now sugar (although now I will be sure to put the sugar way up high in the cabinet and not leave it on the counter)! I love you sweet Julia. I can't believe you will be two years old in July. You are growing up fast and aren't my baby anymore- but my sweet toddler. You have a joyful, sweet, happy, fiesty personality. I thank God for blessing me with a sweet daughter like you.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment