Dear Sarah, Hannah, Joshua & Julia,
We just took an almost 2 week trip to Tulsa, Oklahoma to visit your Grammie & Grampa Snow and all your aunts, uncles and cousins! You had so much fun. Joshua loved riding on the airplane. We flew back the day before Joshua & Julia turned two- that way you both still flew for free! Here are the top 10 things to take while traveling with you all:
09. new toys
08. Color Wonder Markers and coloring book- or paints- this is amazing because it only colors on the special paper and won't make a mess.
07. Snacks, snacks, snacks- our airline this time did not give us a snack!
06. Diapers, Wipes, extra clothes
05. Gum, pacifier- give each child something to suck on especially when landing so their ears will pop.
04. lollipops, candy, any special treat they don't usually eat.
03. leapsters, leapster games and extra batteries!
02. portable DVD player and dvd movies!!!
01. An extra person to help you- like daddy, grandma, etc. :)
Whenever you grow up and fly with your kids remember to always pray to God for a safe flight and pray that you will sit by nice people. If your baby cries, don't stress too much. Try to remain calm and relaxed. I know it is hard but you can do it. Someday all four of you will be amazing parents! I love you so much.