Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Blessings

Jan 23 2018 Dear Sarah, Hannah, Julia & Joshua, We moved back to CA the summer of 2016. We rented a nice house but in October the landlords said they were moving back and gave us a 60 day notice. I counted the days— 60 days was December 24th! I cried and then prayed. Dad called James, our realtor and we started looking at homes to buy. Gods fingerprints were in every detail of our move! We were able to purchase my dream home on 3.5 acres. It’s so peaceful and beautiful here. We are still 25 minutes from the ocean and just a couple minutes from the highway. So even though it’s in the country, it is still close to the city. We see deer a lot. For Sarah & Hannahs 12th Birthday- We just moved back to TX and you said since you didn’t have friends here yet- could you please get a dog- as a friend. Since you are now older- we said yes. You got a sweet poodle named Fluffy. For your 13th birthday you went with friends to Six Flags. Sarah still enjoys singing. Hannah has started Theatre and enjoys being in shows like Fiddler on the Roof & Aladdin. Julia does horseback riding lessons, gymnastics and Gems, Joshua is doing Baseball again & is a good athlete. Dad likes his job here as an engineer. Mom started a new job this year as a teacher for a charter school. She still gets to be home to homeschool and help other homeschool families. All the kids still like Awana and memorizing verses. You love the new friends you’ve made at our new Classical Conversations community. For my new job, I had to go to a teacher training a couple hours away. So I took you with me and we stayed at my aunt and uncles hotel. You all went bowling with Dad when I was at my meeting. Then on the way back home, the highway had traffic so we tried taking a country road but that didn’t lead to anything. We ran over barbed wire fence. Found out the highway was closed because of a head on collision. Just so Thankful we weren’t in an accident. What should have took 2 1/2 hours took us 5 hours to get home but you all were great travelers. You have always been good travelers ever since you were little. I’m so thankful that God gave us 4 beautiful blessings! I love you so much! Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment